Purchase Order will allow you to manage all your company’s purchases from request to receipting. This integrated solution will allow you to create your company’s items list as well as associated values for departments, tax codes, categories, etc. You will be able to create any item desired including but not limited to: Equipment, Computers, Office Supplies, Fixed Assets, etc. and all applicable fields provided based on the type of item.
Use of the Purchase Order solution can allow an end-user to create a Purchase Order and add items to order, or, can be defined allow employees to request items for purchase including a management approval process.
The Parts ordering system is part of the Parts Inventory module which is integrated with service and counter invoicing to generate orders based on sales and/or inventory demands. The parts orders generated will be available for view in the Purchase Order module allowing for a complete listing of all outstanding purchases expected.
- Employee request and approval workflow available
- Purchase order number auto generates with prefix option
- Track items by store
- Allows for multiple items per purchase order
- Print or email Purchase Orders
- Repeat purchase order to make repetitive purchases easier
- Review past purchases and compare previous pricing or number of times purchased
- Search / inquiry / reporting capabilities
- Audits of changes made to purchase orders
- Access Purchase Order in Equipment Receipting and Accounts Payables for quick entry