The success of an Accounts Payable department is to know what you owe, to whom and when at all times. This will give you the edge needed to run this department successfully, allowing you to provide management with projections for cash requirements as well as taking discounts earned for paying invoices early.
- Easy to use vendor invoice management
- Save vendor invoices as drafts
- Bank and accounts reconciliation
- Report the cash requirements to management
- Cash requirements approval option
- Run outstanding invoice maturity report
- Unlimited paid invoice history
- Default liability and expense accounts for any vendor
- Default routine discount and due dates for any vendor
- Expedite, hold, or create recurring invoices
Onboard to Primus
Schedule a demo or talk to a sales representative today.