Barcode Cordless Scanner
Simplify the sales process bringing accuracy and speed at the counter with the use of cordless barcode scanners. Start your sales invoice and while gathering your parts from the bins, scan the items for immediate placement on your sales invoice. In addition, use barcode scanners for our Time Clock option to scan the work order and employee id.
Data Logic PBT9500 Cordless Scanner Features
- Cordless Barcode Scanner gives you the freedom to move away from the point-of-sale counter to scan parts and equipment to an open sales invoices from the showroom floor, warehouse or outside sales lots. Scanner continues to scan and store data when you step outside of its range of 75 feet so it can be downloaded to the open ticket when you step back in to range
- Equipped with the most advanced optics from Data Logic, including a ‘liquid lens’ which allows the imager to adapt the focus at different distances
- A new aiming system consists of a central cross and four dots in the corners
- Guarantees reliable and long term operations
- Comes with Base for charging
Onboard to Primus
Schedule a demo or talk to a sales representative today.